Monday, July 17, 2023

New artwork at the Hoodland Library

Art at the Hoodland Public Library! Visit the library to see the beautiful quilt made by a member of the local group, The Piecemakers! The Clackamas County Arts Alliance exhibits the work of a local (County) artist. Both exhibits change quarterly.


Exhibit Title: Sitting With Trees (acrylic)

Katherine Doerge 
July 12-October 11
HOODLAND LIBRARY GALLERY

"Art and creativity have been a passion of mine throughout my life. As a teacher, I loved incorporating art and creative expression into my teaching and found it to be a vital learning tool. Starting in midlife, art became more of a personal pursuit toward growth and healing. Now in retirement, nature is my biggest inspiration. I love simple line drawing, watercolors, acrylics, and mixed media." 


Quilter Jean Ludeman's "Welches One Year Weather Chart" is shown in the photo to the left.


No comments:

Post a Comment