Thursday, April 27, 2023

Calligraphy at Hoodland Public Library

Margaret Hespen's calligraphy will be on display from April 12-July 12, 2023 at the Hoodland Library. This display was coordinated and made possible by Clackamas County Arts Alliance

"Having something to say inspires me to write. I choose a text carefully, because after writing it repeatedly in an effort to get it just rightI absorb its power. I love the way letters can speak as loudly as words, and I hope mine speak to you.

More than creating art, I love helping create artists at North Clackamas Christian School"

ALL ARTWORK TO REMAIN ON DISPLAY FOR FULL EXHIBIT PERIOD

for further information on the artist or to make arrangements to purchase artwork, please CONTACT THE ARTIST DIRECTLY

Artist: Margaret Hespen 

City of residence: Milwaukie

Phone: 503-659-2428

Email: margaret_hespen@comcast.net

Artist's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment